Sunday, January 24, 2010

Learn to listen, and calm down.



"Disarm you with a smile
And cut you like you want me to
Cut that little child
Inside of me and such a part of you
Ooh, the years burn
Ooh, the years burn

I used to be a little boy
So old in my shoes
And what I choose is my choice
What's a boy supposed to do?
The killer in me is the killer in you
My love
I send this smile over to you

Disarm you with a smile
And leave you like they left me here
To wither in denial
The bitterness of one who's left alone
Ooh, the years burn
Ooh, the years burn, burn, burn

I used to be a little boy
So old in my shoes
And what I choose is my voice
What's a boy supposed to do?
The killer in me is the killer in you
My love
I send this smile over to you

The killer in me is the killer in you
Send this smile over to you
The killer in me is the killer in you
Send this smile over to you
The killer in me is the killer in you
Send this smile over to you"

DeWinter if only you can take your eyes from that book of yours and read what I have to say, it will be better, believe me.

This is a great song to bring someone's spirit up, at least the way I hear it… And here's how I do it.

"Disarm you with a smile| and cut you like you want me to" – Do not worry, whatever happens, happens. You fail? You try again. But no matter what, you won't be missing support; we'll give anything from a smile to whatever…

"Cut that little child" – Put your inner child away for a while, now… it's not time to cry or despair, gather up your strengths and fight every obstacle, and ask for help if needed.

"The year's burn" -- Time doesn't stop! Wake up! Get up! It's time, don't mind later do it NOW!

"I used to be a little boy" – We've all went or are going through the same and,

"The killer in me is the Killer in You" – If any of us did it you can do it too… Life isn't easy for any one of us; we match up as we go along,

"And leave you like they left me here |To wither in denial |The bitterness of one who's left alone" – You won't dry up, because you won't cry, you won't give up. Because you're not alone, you'll never be alone, like you there are so many facing the same, and you'll be stronger than anyone of them.

"My love" – You'll have someone to go back to no matter what, you're loved, and you're cared for, you're somebody to someone. Do your best they'll be proud just for that.

"What I choose is my choice/ what I choose is my voice" – You'll have to face consequences no matter what, and be responsible for them.

And to goo with the music remember what Wilde said : "Man can believe the impossible, but can never believe the improbable" as long there's a tiny possibility you can reach it, no need to dream about it…

Hope my predictions are right.

John Scar Kramer

4 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

Thank you for the support.

But,I guess sometimes it's just too little too late.
See you soon guys!

John said...

I believe it can be too little, but its not too late. it's never too late to be or do better.

Milady De Winter said...

It is when there are schedules .

John said...

but it only ends tomorrow...doesn't it?

Sound Track