Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why we believe Sisyphus to be a Stupid man

You should not see time as a boundary, for anything. Do not expect for things to get better over time or worst, for that matter. Time barely exists… I'll show you, I'm showing, it's done!

It's night time where I'm writing this, somewhere else in the world it's some other time. I'm posting this around 3 o'clock and you may be reading it, when the clock strikes the same, but it's not the same time. How wonderful could this be?

If I didn't have a friend in physics I would say "That's time traveling" and then be beaten down by some of your phantasmagoric comments that never seem to show up, but having a friend in physics and considering that what I want to say may be harmful to any studied belief he so knightly advocates, I'll restrain myself, in respect…

But still it's truly wonderful, "Myself!" I get cold chills just from thinking of it. Every time, every single time I or one of my co-authors writes a post, it travels… around the world, going east west north and south, and reaches everyone that clicks on its steady voyage, and by doing so it seems almost like it breaks the rules of time.

I love our Blog. And I say this as blindly as I can… there's nothing on my life's that takes as much time of it as does this little space on the web that we write on… Here I can do anything, be who ever I want and still live very well with myself. This little corner, I so much treasure, in the great vast web, although free to be seen by anyone it's my little comfort zone, my shrine of intellect and knowledge, what I write may not be right, polite, fair or any other thing, but it's mine… every little word I compose to build an orchestra and chant in your mind, just the way I'm feeling, Sometimes it gives you a sense of stupidity and others of tremendous genius, but there are also the times when it doesn't even strike you or pitch you, you just go on like nothing changed.

I get it all; life is full of these things… But I want it to be different. And it will…

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track