Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My first

Few days ago Ginger asked me to join her to do some shopping.

Everything was going pretty much as it always go.
After a dozen shops we took a break. A starbucks break. I had my starbucks moment, which by itself made my day!
After recharging our batteries we went to another dozen shops. And then it happen.

Ginger and I entered in this particular store, that neither of us is a fan of and ended up spending money.How did that happen??
Well, as we were trying some clothes on, you know, for fun, this cute guy who was working there comes into out dressing rooms and start flirting..
I was in such a good mood [starbucks' fault] that i played his game.
After some laughs, some jokes, some marketing, i had no choice but to buy the damn shirt.
I mean, i had to reward him for the effort of trying to make us costumers feel especial so we'd buy some clothes.
So yeah.The marketing worked on me perfectly. And i'l glad it did. Those fifteen minutes of flirting made me feel so real..Damn he was cute.
The funny thing is, at the register, he confessed he wasn't a fun of that store either.

So,What the fuck??
In the end Salsa was the only one who scored but twenty-five euros later i felt good..i kind of see it as the price to pay for the huge-smile-cute-boy time..

No comments:

Sound Track