Saturday, January 16, 2010

Through the Looking Glass

I look back a lot. I think about my past way more than most people do.

But I have no choice. I have to find out what happen. I have to identify the cause of my loop.

I remember a time in which I was proud of myself. I was happy. I was someone. I was definitely not perfect but I was who I had to be. I was playing my role as I was suppose to. I had dreams, plans, hopes I faced as possible.

And then puff. All of the sudden it was gone.
I can't remember when it happen, I only remember waking up in what can only be described as the other way of the tunnel.
It wasn't there anymore. Those dreams, hopes,plans, got all killed to sunshine.
I lost sense of what I was or what I wanted out of life. I had gained the world and then lost my soul..

No comments:

Sound Track