Monday, January 11, 2010

Now I really wished I’d became a layer

"How do you expect to feel like you know what's going on, when you walk down the street and your children say:

  • Ho! Oh look at that Church, it's so random.
  • What? Is it moving? What do you mean...? It's a perfectly ordinary church where people go to get married…
  • Marriage!! Hugh! That's so gay!
  • Look. Please can we just have some quite time, look here some crisps… there you go…
  • Crisps!? Awesome
  • THEY ARE NOT AWESOME! THEY'RE CRUNCHY, IF I OPEN THEM AND HAGGEREDS SHAFTS OF LIGHT, SHAREMBUM AND ANGELIC MUSIC COMES OUT, THEY WOULD BE AWESOME… MONTAINS, RIVERS AND THE FACT THAT I'M STEEL BREDING ARE AWESOME!
And then you get told you're grumpy…"

Dylan Moran



That's true, marriage now is also gay. But besides leaving Jack and deWinter being sparking happy for a while, nothing will really change. People will still be prejudicial about Homosexuality. Marriage numbers will rise for 3 or 4 months after the law's been publish to then come back down to the usual numbers.

What will change, just a bit, is language because now, a pair is a synonymous of couple.

It was really a big commotion around nothing, wasn't it?

Oudh Wait! It's been called to my attention that it was given a right. A right to share life and all its benefits with that special someone, of the same sex. Auwf! Thankful for dogging that bullet!

There's just a thing, that maybe it should be twisted too. Let' see:



Let: Two people get marry = f (love)



If love >= Lust



Lim x+∞ f (love) = Forever lasting Love story



If Love < Lust



Lim x0 f (love) = Divorce, If Love isn't between two people from the same sex, because the law doesn't contemplates divorce of people with the same sex.



Isn't that Funny!? But hey! Gay love is forever so, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT!

Because if I ever have to worry about that I'll sue the Gay protesting groups for manipulation of public opinion, wasting the tax payers money pressuring an all-strait parliament (which is odd) to pass this marriage bill. And when I sue I expect a lot of money.

(Either way layers will get richer.)

Now a little word to Parliament:

In an all strait parliament (that I know of) there are only two reasons to pass such a bill, either the deputies are secretly having a gay affair and the mistress is ranting about getting married all the time, or the prospects of voting says that gays vote more than homophobic people.



So congrats to all the gays that have their dreams come true (now it's time to face real life). And to show I'm a good sport here's Lewis Black slandering about Homophobia and Qweers.

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt

4 comments:

Jack said...

"But besides leaving Jack and deWinter being sparking happy for a while, nothing will really change."

Be the change you want to see in the world, Gandhi said.

"Marriage numbers will rise for 3 or 4 months after the law's been publish to then come back down to the usual numbers."

If only one homosexual couple got married, it would have been worth.

"What will change, just a bit, is language because now, a pair is a synonymous of couple."

Damn you, ortographic agreement!!

"It was really a big commotion around nothing, wasn't it?"

If freedom is nothing, then yes!

"because the law doesn't contemplates divorce of people with the same sex."

The law comtemplates divorce of married people.

"But hey! Gay love is forever so, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT!"

If it ain't forever, it ain't love.

"wasting the tax payers money pressuring (...) parliament to pass this marriage bill."

Can you spend money, pressuring something??? I wish I was pressured :( I agree it doesn't cost any tax money to buy the paper for 90 000 signatures or to make a poll, but the pressure thing I didn't know.

"In an all strait parliament"

Get your facts right.

"either the deputies are secretly having a gay affair"

In vatican city, there are only two reasons not to like condoms: either all the priests like the natural feeling and don't want rubber getting in the way... or they think people infected with HIV are more likely to be religious than healthy ones.

"So congrats to all the gays that have their dreams come true"

Congrats to the parliament for getting this country moving forward!

"And to show I'm a good sport here's Lewis Black slandering about Homophobia and Qweers."

In here goes video of two hot lesbians making out.

John said...

Every I try doing something for a better world, you carbonize and then shit on my dreams,
Why do I even dare to think that i could dream that I could imagine that I could hope?


You'll be one of those I'll see in court if this goes, even only silty, wrong

In response to your amusing comment however... I have to say you're wright I don't know how many gay politicians there are in Portugal. And the divorce law it regards only spouses and not men and wife (like i hoped), unless there's a case of domestic abuse.

But the fact that I know and am absolutely sure about, is that tax payers money was spent stupidly (just like in that Cristian Celebration you complained about several months ago).

And about the country being moving forward, that's a lot, and i really mean a lot of Bull's shit.
This Law isn't turning Portugal into a more developed country, it's just crank. We still have a justice department that's in the shitter, a Health System that is strangling in lots of dept, an Educational system that doesn't educate itself, Social security that by the time we get to reform, we'll have to provide for ourselves and the generation after us.
So if changing a stupid cranky law is making this country go forward, instead of fixing the public sector service. There's gonna be a lot of blood in the streets. But Hey! At least the gays can freelly fuck each other in the ass

Jack said...

I never said it was turning portugal into a more developed country. I said it was turning it into a more just, fare and free country. That's moving forward for me.

I am really amused by the way some people try to divert the subject when they loose an argument. So you have no more arguments to explain why gay marriage is bad, apart from your narrow sight and traditional thought, so you then say it's not the most urgent law to modify because there are so many other things going bad. We shouldn't do anything! I mean, if we take care of Education there's always going to be Health and Economy still going bad so I guess we just sit and wait. Oh and you forgot global warming, that's bad too.

But anyway, I don't think they need be married to fuck each other in the ass, or do anything else for that matter. As much as you don't like it.

John said...

You are truly right i have no more arguments to state that gay marriage is bad.
But I never argued for that, did I?
I've argued that gay marriage, should not be called marriage, because marriage is a sacred institution, amd bla bla bla. Never did I said that it's a bad thing.
It repulses me, but it isn't a bad thing.
Also You and I have clearly different views about going forward. Let's see who hit's a wall first.
And About Global warming, in three words "It is shit" and i really don't care.

And as to show that i'm truly losing this debate, and i don't care:

I agree with you, I hate people fucking in the ass, but You love to be freely fucked in the ass

Sound Track