Friday, February 12, 2010

151 (or so) things

As I said, the goal is to end every day knowing that you did all you could do. Knowing that there will be no hard feelings if your sleep tonight ends up being eternal.
Does that mean you can’t dream past today? Not exactly… It means you have to be done with things; don’t let them hover around, unfinished, unresolved, undecided.
The material things will eventually come together, at least in heaven, because (my) paradise features an eternity of everything you can think of! But the other stuff, stuff like being mad at someone you love, like never having said “I love you”, like never having felt love, like never being truly grateful for your time here on Earth, that stuff you should sort out asap.
Anyhow, that doesn’t keep me from dreaming! And I dream a lot, not just when I’m asleep. Because I’m a dreamer, and I’ll never be ashamed of that. So I’m trying to dream about 151 things to do before I die. It’s like a bucket list… Why 151? Don’t know, it felt right. And I’m asking you, what are your 151 things? Or your 4 things, whatever! What is it that you wish for? What do you want?


No comments:

Sound Track