Thursday, February 11, 2010

The best champagne

"Chef! Bring me the best champagne you have… don't mind expeditor, I'm celebrating…

To my dearest guest or folks are just sitting around waiting for dinner or the next meal, whatever you call it. BE GLAD!!! Our age is turning ninety degrees south. Everything is going to be so much hotter and steamy, all year long.

Go to your banks and cash out every single cent, it will be worthy… the world is changing you can either change before and have a taste of life as an all-you-can-eat-buffet, or you can stand as you do now looking at an empty plate waiting for it to come to you, and face the deception of expectancy and take every second figuring what suicidal ecstasy to take.

Waiter Oh! Waiter! Give them all a glass of your finest wine, they seem scared. Give them all from the old to the youngest. I don't want them to remember this day as the day a lunatic came and in a great extravagance talked about a damnation party… Let them remember like the night when someone gave them the taste of the purest nectar, planed to calm the desires of the False Gods we harvest throughout the years. Let's have a toast!!! TO HEROS!!! May they never quit on us anymore when we expect them to rise.

To politics for not giving way to the future, and making the past come right back to bite us in the ass.

I'm not drunk yet! I'll be… for my hero's have fallen and there's no one I can count on to lift me up and show me the way. And I'm without strength or will to go on… Enjoy your dinner my friends as you see a broken man walk out the door. Savor every bite and every sip… because it will be long before anything taste that good again. L'chai-im!!!!"

*Shoots* were heard outside, right after that misbalanced man left the restaurant. And right after came the parking boy shouting for a doctor and an ambulance, the man had just committed suicide. The crowd gathered in front of the door and window they wanted to see something to be able to testify and sell something to some news network.

I stood in my seat and drunk the wine my friend had just offered me to taste. And it tasted like a Gods tear. Like my friend say anarchy is coming as he wished… So he killed himself. "There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it" a wilde man said that for the first time, and so many more proved it to be true…

Drowned in the best Champagne died a profet, let's see his prophecy come to true (like the goalkeeper defending Alvalade's colors, marveling instead of doing what you could to keep it out)

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track