Monday, February 15, 2010

Velentine’s lament


Valentines came, and for the God forsaken mental health of all the others that are not in a relationship, it went…

And my first feeling about this "holyday" is sorry; I'm sorry for not completing what I set myself to do before this day, now I can't… maybe next year.

Then like so many I rant about the fact that valentine isn't really a holyday, it really is a marketing day, where all the restaurants, chocolates sellers and romantic thinggys… But I really don't mind because if not for a day such as this, there wouldn't be the delicious chocolate and sweets I lode myself into when desperate for something that enlightens my day.

I still suffer jealousy, alike all the ones who are still alone in the day of relations celebration… but I regard it more as greed than greeny like others do… I'll have my time and I'll enjoy it then, I can wait… Right person, right time, that's what poor people's valentine all about after all.

Love is good, love is great…if true there's nothing neither best nor worst so I've heard.

But if it's fake, this one I know some things about, is not as bad as people think it to be.

It's not corresponded…

It's lonely…

But it gives you desire, desire for life and lust… the blood rushes up your head and thoughts turn into mist, reason finds its limits and the body gives new meaning to cowardice. It's a waltz, a tango, a war… It doesn't matter and it means the world. It's a secret that's told only to the best of friends, and then written in a blog for everyone to read… But it is fake… It doesn't matter it's love…

We live in a fake world after all… where so little is real, why should love be so real? Let me drown in the elegancy of the little love I can treasure in someone's little smile…

Thank you

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt (just to show, what kind of world we live in, this is my fake name)

3 comments:

BethanyWillkom said...

I rather like this :)

John said...

thank you

Milady De Winter said...

You were wrong. I loved the post. It's pretty much how i see it...

Sound Track