Friday, February 5, 2010

Revelations

The aim of this post is to explain you John how i scored all the questions of your facebook quiz.


1- The first question was a given. I know you for too many years not to know the answer.

2- The second one..Well, i confess i did go back and forward on this one. First, i chose you but then i got confused once you've showed us you are not as idiotic as you may seem.but then Jack told me to follow my instinct [apparently girls have this sixth powerful sense]. And so I did. [when it comes to decide whatever i trust Jack more than myself.Yes, it's pathetic, but yet truth!]

3-Oh the island question. I have to thank Lost show for this one. You've told me once , to shut me up,i guess, that all island questions were stupid because "why the hell would i be on a desert island".

4-Seriously?? How many times have I heard this from you!

5-Obvious one! Considering your attitude towards me answering the quiz. This one actually made me very aware that you would try to make my own mind play trick on me!!

6-People. The three of us have had so many talks about you and how you feel about people! give me some credit!

7-Total luck. I bet on the only one I didn't recognize because I know you can be mean! [remember buzz?? I surely do!]

8-We had been discussing this matter the day before I took the quiz so...

9-I did say Gay but then Jack told me "WHat??" and then i chose stupid because..well, Jack was out of question, and so was Gay..i went for the first one because you say it all the time to describe all different types of things, including Jack.[and myself]



And that's how it was done!

2 comments:

John said...

ok fair enough. let's try again shall we?
http://apps.facebook.com/quizdoyouknowme/take_quiz.jsp?q=22050396&key=OL9P

John said...

wtf?

Sound Track