Thursday, August 27, 2009

Big Romantic Gestures?



So you think you love her?
And you're preparing the day in wich you'll tell her, you're planning every little thing, trying to make everything perfect.
Maybe a hundred red roses will do the trick. Maybe get on your knees and hold a diamond ring. Maybe stop her in the middle of a sentence and just kiss her. Maybe send her a letter, an email, a text message... Maybe show up at her door and say the three words that are said too much, and yet not enough.

And I say why? Why do it?
Don't get me wrong, I'm a romantic, a dreamer, a perfectionist... But I'm not the kinda guy that goes on saying that. I just think being in love is a damn beautiful feeling to go waving it at the wind, unconsequentially.
I think those three words should be felt and not heard. When I say "I love you" to a girl, I want her to already know it.
And that's not acomplished with big romantic gestures, you get that with the little things.
Telling her you love her is like making a puzzle, little piece by little piece...

1 comment:

John said...

you're getting odd by the day. I don't get you, what's the matter?

Sound Track