Friday, August 7, 2009

Life is a burden 2

"I wrote the first post of this infamous blog (and I say infamous with all the care in the world), and it was about the burden that it is to live…

Today I've decided to revisit that founding post and make some adjustments, but please don't go without reading the original. Thank you"

One Year ago, life was a burden and a hard one to have if you ask me, although it still is such a hard game to play, I think it is a sweet now that life has blossomed around me.

I still don't know the Whys or the purpose to keep on living, in fact I don't know nor more nor less than I did one year ago, I just don't blame the philosophers or poets, because I have friends that tell me things don't matter that much…

Pain? Is just an introduction to joy, as joy then gives away to a sad smile and pain again. The world turns, and so does life itself, we're not static, if we were there would be no point to living. So we move, from door to door, home to school, from a tackle to a try, we move; without knowledge of a point what so ever, we just look for it now instead of lying in bed waiting for it to fall on our laps.

Death? We welcome it in our on time, there's no point on hasting the inventible, we want to leave a mark as before, and hopeful it will last for the centuries to come. If that doesn't happen, not to worry, life will certainly bring joy enough to make it fill like centuries past and immortality is a second hand present.

In one year… this was what I've learnt.

That crushes are wonderful until the name is put to a test; Friends are the world's best thing if no jealousy is between them; School still sucks but it's hard to go on without it; Business is Business, and it makes better business if friends give you a hand.

And the Last thing I want to leave out to you, in this "thing" is…

There's no point in complaining if no one is there to hear, no one will hear an all complaining man, so don't complain and enjoy what you have because that's the testimony people like to see, hear, and read about.

Life's burden announcer;

Lestat of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track