Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jokes are only funny if truth is alike them

Tales, the tales one once read and now sees on video DVD.

I remember tales my father told me when sitting on my mother's lap, and seeing my grandparents mighty portrait, I remembered like it was just yesterday that I celebrated my 59 years of life.

I remembered giants and fairies in a promiscuous life, flirting little princesses and young of mind princes. With spells and potions, enchanted words and voids of silent.

They were remarkable this tales I once heard, colorful words of love: red for lust and blood, green for greed and hope, yellow for glory and wealth and blue for infinite and young.

Black and white words to build the most beautiful garden if one might say and write in fellow black in so deeply and profound white.

There was a jingle to some of the tales, like those in poems ta-ta-ranane-ta. Mozart envied the tailors for melodies they had and he never enjoyed.

This is a text of liberation, and it's Amazing Grace is Graceful for your amazement, dough senseless.

Words don't need sense when written for the pleasure of just appearing in a paper one day, with all the mistakes the heart desires, one must be careful not to desire too much for love is the worst mistake one can commit, even a murder is easier to explain.

Because is pain is mundane and love is rare and in the presence of both, only fools say what they have is love instead of a lustful and painful crush for the presents of life.

But don't think of me to be one to never commit foolish spoiling activities, for I too have seen the ways and smelled the perfume of the Garden of Eva and Meg. It was great and worrying at the first sight, strange to others and a game to few.

And a gamer I am, in the full sense of the senseless way the sentence must and is read at your eyes for I joke, play and laugh at the faces of you. Because when one doesn't have anyone to laugh with must laugh alone, and so HA HA HA's are delivered to the faces of die.

My friends, do you think I'm crazy now? Of course not you though, me to be crazy before and now you find it certain, don't you?

I did warn my friends socks and sleeves that such event was bound to happen to a Schizophrenic lunatic, such thy socks and sleeves of their feet and shirts.

Admit only to one crazy thing my dears, for loving the best of everyone and despise the worst in all the same one, indifference and full notification of such events in a bored way. Yawn!!!

I hope you've enjoyed this senseless beating on the key, for I enjoyed as much as I enjoyed sex… if I've get any. For lust is such an exciting thing one must keep way for the rest to function properly.

It is a terrible thing for a man to find out that suddenly, through all his life, he has been speaking nothing but the truth. Can you forgive me?

Oscar Saied:

In this world,

there are only two tragedies.

One is not getting

what one wants.

The other... is getting it.





But then again he was Wilde as me.

Have a good one, for I'll will fill myself in lustful syrup, and bath with the wonder dreams angels of heavens and hells.

Lestat of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track