Saturday, August 29, 2009

Plans! Plans! Oh Mighty Plans!


I had a plan to rule the world in the Palm of my hand. It was marvelous, you would not only obey me, you would praise me like a hero. Unemployment there would be no more! Education would be the best on earth! And we would have a strong army built upon hard working men and women such as you!

Our country would leave the deep shit hole we're presently in and would rise above every tower that is beyond us.

So exposed my idea to a committee which delivers the following response:

"Well, it's clear that the committee has agreed that your new policy is a really excellent plan but in view of some of the doubts being expressed, may I propose that I recall that after careful consideration, the considered view of the committee was that while they considered that the proposal met with broad approval in principle, that some of the principles were sufficiently fundamental in principle and some of the considerations so complex and finely balanced in practice, that, in principle, it was proposed that the sensible and prudent practice would be to submit the proposal for more detailed consideration, laying stress on the essential continuity of the new proposal with existing principles, and the principle of the principal arguments which the proposal proposes and propounds for their approval in principle."

So To respect the principle of "what the fuck?

I got lost in the second line and am still looking for my fucking identity", I decided to drop the bloody mess and file a cancelation for the previous plan I exposed. I was rejected the cancelation with the following argument:

"It is characteristic of all committee discussions and decisions that every member has a vivid recollection of them, and that every member's recollection of them differs violently from every other member's recollection; consequently we accept the convention that the official decisions are those and only those which have been officially recorded in the minutes by the officials; from which it emerges with elegant inevitability, that any decision which has been officially reached would have been officially recorded in the minutes by the officials, and any decisions which is not recorded in the minutes by the officials has not been officially reached, even if one or more members believe they can recollect it; so in this particular case, if the decision would have been officially reached, it would have been recorded in the minutes by the officials and it isn't so it wasn't."

Again I don't fucking understood this fucking bureaucratic speech, so I put it to flames set down in my couch and relaxed and remember this take from Garfield:


No matter how well you plan it, whatever it is, it will fall apart. But remember also that not planing is planing to fail. So My plan is to plan so that things fail in order to all fall apart and work out just fine in the end.
At least i think thwt are my intetions... well i don't know maybe i haven't plan it all that well.

Lestat of Lioncourt (or is it?)

No comments:

Sound Track