Friday, August 7, 2009

The love letter

Although you may think this one more post about one more boring without end freaking crushes, I'm sorry to disappoint you but it is not…

Upon my random reading of the blogs I follow I've came to face this post.

And I thought "Lovely, now I can write a post about this, get Jack to applaud me, joke with deWinter, and end the night having a blast of a laugh"

But I'm not doing such a thing because has I've learn from my friends that can be hurtful and misinterpreted. So I'm not going to do that, and instead I'll just leave you with another blog's post for your enjoy.

At the end just remember "I can't pretend to be much of a judge of poetry. I'm an English teacher, not a homosexual."

Lestat of Lioncourt

2 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

oh my GOd. there are times in which i realize most of the time you don't get any of what either of us say to you!!

You go ahead and post your initial idea.I dare you!

John said...

Why should i?

Sound Track