Saturday, September 5, 2009

a.N.D.E.



"I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared
After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here
(...)
Don't be afraid
I've taken my beating
I've shed but im me
I'm strong on the surface
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you"


I won't say we almost died today... But we were closer than usual (it's not DeWinter's fault, it was just a distraction)
Anyway, what if? What would I leave behind, what would I have done?
I know, it's cliché, and I also know I'll be 70 and I'll be saying this exact same thing... But I can't help to feel it.
If I died today, how many people would have really known me? How many would really care? 2? 3? (if I was just injured, how many would see me in the hospital? :D )
How many is enough?

I admit it scares me... but "those who welcome death have only tried it from the ears up", I guess it's normal.

1 comment:

John said...

Do not worry, until proven otherwise we're immortal.
Lestat

Sound Track