Saturday, September 26, 2009

King, Queen, Duke and Dushess

Last night I did not sleep, I was kept awake by my friends, who with my voluntary permeation engaged in a magical night.

The celebration of one's Birth date is truly a special event, no year is more important than the other. But as the years come to pass and an illusion of parental independence grow in the dreams of ours – young people- The celebration must have a revolutionary smile.

So we were invited to this brawl… So many smiles and laughs, jokes and pranks, song and shouts. If it were to be putted into paper by a literacy master, shore it is to me that it would have a faint resemblance to the Maias, by Eça.

It was a bohemian night and we were kings, queens, dukes and duchesses. And to prove it the sun itself came up just to set us down into our sleep.

Lestat, Duke of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track