Sunday, September 20, 2009

Music

Do you hear the people singing?

They sing a song of angry men; it's the music of people who will not be slave again.

Will you sing it to?

Will you be part of this revolution?

Or will you do the right thing?

Today I had a very pleasant talk that opened my eyes to see some more of the puppeteer that is pulling string around this bouncing ball.

The vocals in this talk were provided by an uncle of mine, my father and your very own Lestat. We talked about politics, but not actual to this day… We talked about the skims, speeches and tales that survived since the dawn of the Second World War.

I can't transcript everything said, in this vivid discussion, and I'm sorry about that. But I can bring forth some of the main ideas I've learnt, but only one today for I'm tired and in need of rest.

Mass Revolutions are bolics, and if anyone says anything different they are lying… The people may go to the streets and shout freedom as much as they want, but in the end they'll return to the same shit hole they came from, but this time it's even shityer. So what changed? Nothing! Except the people in power, those change faces, but they keep doing the same thing as did the old regime.

You can witness these things if you look back in history, to episodes such the Kzar revolution where the oppressed people revolt themselves against The bourgeois Kzar regime that took money from the poor and spent it in parties and bawls, to then live under a government that took them everything and gave nothing in return.

The Nazi and Fascist (Italy) are such as bad as the first example, such as pointless.

I will tell you when things work, When good people take their part in the world and stop being lazy, giving the opportunity to the rotten of our society from taking control of things

So now I see a part that suits me, do you see yours?

No comments:

Sound Track