Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wake up! Shut up!

There are two things that I've learned when I was in kindergarten, that now I cannot use.

The first, and the one I most miss, is the after lunch siesta we had in those days, know there isn't even time for lunch itself.

The second is be true to your friends at all times; society doesn't let us do that for the simple reason that if that were to happen no one would have friends after the age of thirty.

Sometimes I disobey these society rulings and stay a good afternoon sleeping on the couch, or take a hard one to someone I considerer friend or at least friendly. But that's only some time, because if they catch me they say "wake up", or "shut up!" and then in both occasion they would slap me on the face.

The blog has been my getaway to the second thing I've learnt in kindergarten. But it feels like I've taken my search for a better world too far, and it got out of hand. So I'm now obliged to keep some things out of loop, for the sake of our micro environment.

It may feel like someone said to me what they meant for somebody else, like "Shut up, for God Sake! I don't want to know anymore! I don't care anymore!", But it was agreed to take things down a notch, even so.

So now, I'll left to find a hole I can sleep in the whole afternoon.

Lestat

No comments:

Sound Track