Friday, September 4, 2009

What do stars do best?

Between two lovers one asks is she's as beautiful as the most beautiful star… He answered "NO" she's not as beautiful as the most beautiful star. The girl isn't surprise for the negative answer, just for been so short and with no chance of turning to a positive one.

She stands up and slaps the poor fellow…

He doesn't react, standing there with a red glow in his left chic, he waits.

She then asks "Am I not your one true love? The one you craved the most at first sight? Do you even love me? Or is this just a game?" She starts to cry and her tears fall upon the love bed now torn.

He stands now holds her hands and calms her down, then he says "You're not as beautiful as any star, because your beauty is incomparable, there's nothing in this universe that I'll ever consider comparing to you. I now that the stars shine up high and some other men prefer them to you, they are stupid. Because, my baby, you glow in my arms, you keep me worm in times of cold hearted men, and as our bodies grow older and experienced your beauty will be immortal. Stay in my arms you silly girl, don't make more silly questions, for I'm not willing to trade you, even for a second, my thoughts will be of you forever…I love you and nothing more."

The lovers then embrace each other, for all eternity.

And what do stars do best? They glow.

No comments:

Sound Track