Friday, September 18, 2009

Solution to an inexistent problem

One thing I've learned in my long years of school attendance was: that everyone is rational no matter how stupid they are. This must seem strange to some of you but it's the most truthful thing. I'll explain:

Whatever you do goes through a process of thinking that can be conscious or subconscious, it's the same either way, which means that you've gone through a rationalization process therefore you're rational.

In another hand stupidity it's just a judgment someone does over the action taken previously and putted out of rationalization context of the time the action actually takes place.


 

Cap itch!?

Now… You're questioning why the bolics I'm preaching this stuff. There's a complex reason for so to happen:

  1. I'm bored.
  2. I've gone through many our conversations and comment posting, and saw how many times I, you and others think, call or imply that someone is stupid.

Loved to have anything more to say,

Lestat of Lioncourt

5 comments:

indigno said...

And you know that won't stop to happen ^^

John said...

Sorry but i don't get it. What will not stop happening?

Jack said...

I actually thought about this a few months ago. I realized I called someone, or something, stupid too many times. Or I realized the word stupid is too strong to be used often...
I tried to stop it but it's stuck deep into my speech canes' portfolio :/

John said...

No one said calling someone stupid is bad, in fact normally it isn't.
Our reasoning never accounts for every details, most of the times we skip some details to make things easier.
Calling someone stupid, over stuff like that is quite positive.
And if we're calling stupid for no apparent reason isn't all that bad, at least we blow some steam.

Milady De Winter said...

We all think..[two thumbs up for this conclusion!!]

I get Jack. He isn't saying we shouldn't criticize people's ideas, all he is saying is we should avoid, as much as we can, the actually word..
Like if you have a good friend of yours and you tell her she's been a whore without calling her that..[Just so you understand what i am saying]

Sound Track