Friday, September 11, 2009

It’s time to take a bow.

It's worrying turning a page to set up another year, we fear to lose the things we treasured the most in the now closing year. Friends…

I have to say I'm a real pro in this thing of putting friends in the shelf. Every year when it comes September, I start to create some distance from the friends (I don't account my school peers as friends) I spent my latest year, to bring way to the time I'm going to spend with the people from school and stuff like that. But this year I'm not doing that, I found a couple of friends that are quite stable, infringing, funny and most of all friendly.

(You must have figured by now of whom I'm talking about, yup Jack and DeWinter)

But that's me, everyone else that is able to have a normal relationship with other people do things different.

Those people, during September, they struggle with the idea that the new things that the new cycle brings, will create spaces between the friends they had for the last "thousand years" or so, and eventually they'll lose contact.

Jack and deWinter are a part of this normal people, so they worry, which makes me worry too, Because the well being of a friendship settles upon the rock of "common interest", so if they worry about something I worry about them.

I can't really say anything, but "don't worry yourselves with that, true friends will always come through", but they so much as I do that I'm lying - I don't mean that good friends will leave, just because, I mean that we have to worry or things will not come through.

It's beginning to become a stress full thing as the days keep on going, and we don't know what will happen and there's a feeling that people are turning way, although they aren't leaving us.

Placebo sing "a friend in need is a friend in deed" it can be regarded as an unjust sentence, but I think quite the opposite. I think it's good that the friends I have need me, they need to hear me say the most foolish things, they need to see me doing the most exaggerated theatrical over something they said, they need to know my opinion in an argument or discussion. And I in the other hand need them to do just that and more.

So to all of our friends that eventually will try to read at least this last sentence, please need us to be there as much as we need you to be here. We're here to help, and to be helped. And you love us for that.

Lestat

P.S.: But if you feel the curtain falling gives at least a last standing ovation, it's been very entertaining and we all deserve a last salvation


 

2 comments:

Jack said...

Nice post!

(you know what to answer lol)

John said...

Thanks.

Sound Track