Sunday, September 6, 2009

Music in my mind

Last time we met Jack had the brilliant idea of giving each one of us a different music, so that when one of us calls he immediately knows who is it and comes running to answer the phone, or rolls to the other side of the bed and just enjoy the music.

If I were to be doing something alike, that I will not (because I can't), I've figured to be stuck in this mixed cd.


DeWinter:

  1. Killer queen, Queen
  2. Come as you are, nirvana
  3. You're so vain, Carly Simon
  4. I kissed a girl, Katy Perry
  5. Mad world, Gary Jules
  6. Come together, The Beatles
  7. Superman, Lazlo Bane
  8. BYOB, System of a down
  9. Bohemian like you, The Dandy Warhol's
  10. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone, Al green
  11. New York state of Mind, Billy Joel
  12. Prison Sex, Tool
  13. Wild World, Cat Stevens
  14. That don't impress me much, Shania Twain
  15. Soon Forget, Pearl Jam
  16. I am mine, Pearl Jam
  17. Pure Morning, Placebo
  18. Losing my religion, R.E.M.
  19. I'm a bitch, Meredith Brooks.


Jack:

  1. A guy like you, Hunchback of Notre dame
  2. Honesty, Billy Joel
  3. You got a friend in me, Toy story
  4. Wish you were here, Pink Floyd
  5. Mad World, Gary Jules
  6. With a little help from my friends, The Beatles
  7. Superman, Five for fighting
  8. Lonely day, System of a down
  9. Ironic, Alanis Morissette
  10. Working class hero, Green day
  11. New York, New York, Frank Sinatra
  12. Sober, Tool
  13. First cut is the deepest, Cat Stevens
  14. Better man, Pearl Jam
  15. Sound of Silence, Simon & Garfunkel
  16. I am mine, Pearl Jam
  17. Jumper, Third Eye Blind
  18. Around the sun, R.E.M.
  19. I won't say, Hercules

Hope you like it,

Lestat of Lioncourt

3 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

You forgot Bith, from Meredith Brooks.

I think all musics were well chosen for both me and Jack.

John said...

Sorry but i didn't know that music. I'll add that one later

John said...

I just figured out a music for me:

I know you know, Friendly indians

Sound Track