Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Australian Pink Floyd Show


As I said, seeing them live is something I can only dream, but this was pretty close!

I think music is only great when it's a little bit more than music, when it adds something to the continuous set of sounds we're used to. It becomes a soundtrack of something else. And that's what they do so well.
It was almost perfect, apart from one or two songs that I really wanted to hear, and wished had been there...


And, as a bonus, I met Joh! :P

3 comments:

Sin said...

Joh is superb! lol Great pall always there when we need it.

Olivia said...

Someday Joh will probably hit you in the head, and you deserve it!!

Almighty Joh, forgive this poor ignorant soul!

=P

Sorry Jack.. I teally have to start behaving better and focussing my anger in right place xD

*

Milady De Winter said...

I totally loved their show!
It was something!!!!!!!!!!!

Sound Track