Monday, March 16, 2009

Destiny games

Once when we were together in one of our gather places, me, Jack and deWinter, we were join by a couple of friends (who I’ll call for now…) Marshal and Lilly.
After a couple of minutes of extremely interesting conversation that I’m not able to reproduce here, I started playing my fingers to get out of the boredom tornado, seeing this our just introduced friend, Marshal said “I you join your hands, palms against each other, and then crossing down the both middle fingers, but still in contact, having all others touching only by the finger tips.” Then he add, “you can separate the thumps, the index, and the pinkie, but you can’t separate the ring finger without separate the middle one two”, and this is because the union of the thumps represents your family (witch you separate when you leave home), the index is for teachers, and the pinkie friends, has for the middle it represents you and the ring your love one. This means you can’t separate of your loved one without separating yourself.
Great isn’t it. Except that, I could separate my love one without breaking myself. They were all stupefied by this accomplishment, and said that it proved that I’m a scrued-up-one with the universe.
Although no one believed that I was destine to live alone, it still made me think. Either I’m free, or in incredible pain. I’ll let you choose.
John Scar Kramer

1 comment:

Sin said...

The question is: can you be happy allone? You certainly have more freedom, but is that what you really want? And I quote:«happiness is only real when it´s shared». If you haven´t experienced what is like to love and be loved in return how can you now that is not for you and you prefer to wonder trough the world withought ties?

Sound Track