Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lent part 2 - I must have to apologize to someone.

For the people that don’t know the lent is the time between the carnival and Easter, normally celebrated with sacrifices every day like fasting, and prayer.

This part of the lent we ask for forgiveness, for whatever wrong we’ve done during our lives, so…
As you can figure I’m has human has you are so I too have to apologize to someone. As my Sins make a long list and to ask for everyone’s forgiveness takes is almost impossible. So I’ll take the chance and the possibility that blogger offers to ask to everyone and everything for forgiveness, and pardon, and to say “I’m correcting my ways, please accept”.

Here's another part of The Prince of Egypt movie hopping to inspire you has it did to me.

Portuguese:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxD8Px65K1M

English:


German:

No comments:

Sound Track