Sunday, March 1, 2009

The poor scorpion hates materislism but loves Tommy Hilfiger

There is no perfect beings (besides the nature itself) and scorpions aren't exception, but what i don't like about scorpions is how incoherent they are!!







Scorpions societies are organized (though you can find some casual caos..) and are distributed worldwide.



Scorpions are all for peace and love, and still ocasionally one of their leaders starts a war with another scorpions' ecossistem..which makes me wonder, what the fuck?


Some of them say out loud, they don't let themselfs get involved lovelly...but the truth is they meet some special scorpian or other kind of animal that lives in the same ecossistem, and they start feeling butterflies on their stomach and stuff like that...To avoid inter-specie sex they say: i promissed i would never fall in love with anyone from the prince charming land...


They are morally against murder and still, from time to time, they ask a frog for a ride and, in the middle of the trip they kill the naive frog in cold blood and say: i'm sorry, it's my nature...[Come On!!] Can we change what we are?


(I could go on and on.....)




Conclusion:

In the world there are two kinds of individuals: the aliens and the robots.
The Aliens do their own think, not caring about..pretty much anything else.
The robots do what others expecting them to do...



(Now I ask) Which one are you?
(You wonder) Do i have to pick?
(I touch your soul by aswering) Most people do!

8 comments:

Jack said...

This animal metaphor stuff is starting to confuse me a little bit lol

But essencialy, I think I agree. An alien society is utopic and probably dangerous because no one would care about anyone. Which shouldn't stop us from trying to be aliens.
Hell, I wanna be green and big headed!

(yes, I remember where it comes from)

Sin said...

Milady, I believe we have to talk... am I wrong?
you really hit me in the stomach this time, cause I have no idea which one (robot or alien) I´m. The metaphor of the scorpion fits like a glove too... No doubt in there. But the robot v.s alien requires more reflection. Cause I really think I´m both. And that´s one of the reasons I´m so fucked up.

John said...

I just like to say that I choose (Because we have to) to be a robot, being told what to do is easier, and more work free.

John Scar Kramer

(P.S.: The rest of you will probably choose alien because it's diferente, but I ask, if your all diferent from the from those how are all equal, doesn't it makes you equal to every one whose diferente?)

Sin said...

Ok, my mind is know in fusion. Lots of smoke round here...
I guess I still don´t have an answer for that incredible smart question (you really overcome my expectations). Cause the thing is I acted like a robbot for about 25 years (but I always felt like an alien - not with the thing of not caring but feeling I was somehow different, and made a big effort to turn alike) but right know I feel like a robbot trying to be an alien. I still feel diferent, but I don´t want to be «normal» anymore, I fight for the acceptance of the diference. It´s being quite difficult cause I have to convince not only others that they must accept me the way I´m, but the harder fight is with myself, cause I´m afraid of the person I can become, if I stop caring about what other people think. I guess if I overcome that I´ll become a much happier person, but I´m scared to death! Cause I need some people to like me or else I can´t like myself. Is this too confusing?
Fuck it! This was a good one!

Sin said...

And John, you are parcially right. Cause of course people who feel different tun out to be like others who feel diferent. But the thing is, we are like a minority group. Fortunately, there are people like us, I would be terrified to be the only one, and finding someone that seems to be different like me is extrourdinary. I guess it´s when that happens that people fall in love. They feel alike in so many things that they start to hear bells ringing lol
Robbots are the so called «normal» ones. They are that kind of people that eat not because they are hungry, but because it´s meals time. They marry and have kids not because they always wanted that, but because that´s what we are supposed to do. And yes, being a robbot is much easier, cause people just have to go with the flow.
Being an alien is like swiming up the river. It´s hard work, and I have no idea if it is worth it.

Milady De Winter said...

Jack: you agree with Me!!! my day has just became a little bit better...

Aliens societies are utopic, yes, but not caring about stupid stuff would be kind of cool if you think people would comunicate much more...For example:
As i go on my way to work i pass through some guy and tell him in the eyes You're HoT!!...as he would answer: sorry my friend,i don't share the feeling but hei, thank you!!
Wouldn't it be awsome??!!

Sin: in order to life goes forward decisions must be done. If you're confused i'll just keep it simple, let it go...you'll kind out eventually!

John, you're definitly an Alien!!Sorry to disappoint you..~

But the most important thing of all:
I put you guys thinking!!

Sin said...

This time I have only 3 words for you: Go to hell!

Milady De Winter said...

And i could tell you another 3 words...

Life goes On...

Sound Track