Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beeing away...

I've been away for some time (not that you fellows have noticed), taking my time to think, study bew ways of thinking and acting.
My getaway, has tought me that Lisbon is a trash can.
I've came away from that dark air, straight town, to travel into a clear aired, full of ups and downs land. To find clear streets, happy people, people that have a problem of no stress at all. I'm almost in love with this lost land, now found. If you live in This Nation you must not pass your life without going to the north, east, south, oest. If you have a chance DO NOT MISS THE OUTSIDE.

1 comment:

Sin said...

As a matter of fact I noticed! Who would have guessed? :p Anyway, I don´t see lisbon as a trash can, but I agree with the pleasure of going away.

Sound Track