Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The solution to my problem is B&B

For the past year I started thinking and talking, to Jack and deWinter, on the possibility of me having a girlfriend (We also talk about Jack's future (whatever gender)friend, and the lady's (something with a wood)friend).

In the hopping that my predicament is solved before hell freezes over, I've been observing couples, studying them. And after 12 months, I came up with a hypothesis, untested still.

The hypothesis goes like so: there are only three kinds of couples (male-female obviously) in my generation, the High school sweethearts (HSS), the Jugglers (J) and The beauties and the Beasts (B&B).

The HSS's, are the ones that meet in the first day of school, fall for one and other, and the rest is just like soup operas, with all their humps and dumps. (Remember the OC, is just like that, if you don't remember, well it's Grey's Anatomy without all the promiscuity).

The J's, well they aren't exactly couples, they're more like a group that never really settle, having a new partner every other day (they are Grey's Anatomy just the way you see it). Compromise isn't a word in their dictionary.

Finally we're left with the B&B, which are the ones that people talk about when they say "how can a gall so beautiful be with such a jerk?" .

Now if my theory does prove to be right, my only chance of ever date, is to be part of the B&B, and I'm not talking about the beauty part (but I promise I have plenty of it).

This means, my way out of this situation of mine is by being even more of a prick that I've been so far. So in the next time I come to meet a girl that I kinda don't know if I like I just have be a total jerk and it will be all ok, that can't be too hard, can it? J

John Scar Kramer

10 comments:

indigno said...

You're right, even if you were just kidding, it's not hard to have a girlfriend. It's hard to have THE girlfriend.

But I have an advice for you:
first step-> meet girls

and then you can be worried about the rest

(and don't be a voyeur :) )

Jack said...

That is the best excuse to be a prick I've ever heard of! Dunno, it might work...

But you're right at one thing, it's in the female genome to be attracted to the greatest jerk in the room. But it's not that type of jerks, it's just guys that don't give a shit about hurting them or making them happy. I guess it's hot to be a rebel and a total prick.
Yeah, I'm jealous... lol
And I usually say I don't like to generalize in this matters so I'll just shut up.

Nice one with the (whatever gender)friend ;)

John said...

Indigno. Who the fuck are you? What the hell man! You come here, without introducing yourself. Making preconceptions about me and my peers. Shame on you.
And one advice just for you: FUCK YOU

Olivia said...

Ohh, now I see!

All that time you were picking on Sin you were just trying to win her heart! x)

Ahaha,just kidding =P

I guess you could try that theory of yours, but in my opinion I don't think you will be very successful.. Like Jack said, it's not for that type of jerks that girls fall for =P

*

Sin said...

lolol John, one advice, start being a prick after you got the lady, not before!! Trust is an important key.
Ah, and being a voyeur is a perversion!! Just like the others you hate! :p

indigno said...

I didn't made any preconception about your self, but even if I did, if you don't want that just try not to talk about yourself...
I only thought this was a public blog but if you only want the people who agree with you to comment you could just say it in a politely way

bye and a kiss, [clearly you need my soft lips to gentle touch yours (this is me making a preconception)]

:)

Sin said...

ahahah Bravo Indigno!!
John, you had that coming...

Jack said...

Are you starting it all over again?! I'm just glad I don't know who you are, Indigno, so I can't be blackmailed this time...

C'mon people, get along!

John said...

I'm too tired to do this again. I’m moving on, for now.

Milady De Winter said...

Oh my God!

I see John finally found someone to replace Sin...Indigno, if John told you to fuck yourself, it's because you're something...something special..He likes you!

One the other hand there's the whole couple thing going on here.
To be honest, i just don't get most women..they are so confused, don't know what they want and what i really don't get, they missjudge men's words all th time...

This is a complex theme and i do not have plenty of time right now so...

Sound Track