Saturday, April 4, 2009

Screw It!

I’m the kind of people who usually had a plan..In fact, I had one which should have guide me trough my life...Pathetic? Yeah..Pretty much.


Plans…oh plans…Even with the best plans, complications can rise upon, things can go wrong and suddenly you get LOST, you are left not to know what to do.
The problem with plans is they don’t take into count the unexpected, so when it steps into the picture, we need to improvise. Of course some of us are better at it than others. Some of us just have to move on to plan B and make the best of it.
Sometimes what we want is exactly what we need but sometimes what we need isn’t the plan.
My plan got killed to sunshine and I had to react which by i mean: don’t make plans when you can’t follow through.( and most of the times you can’t!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, right. too much planning is useless. but i think you need some kind of plan, what you wanna do with your life. because with no idea where to go, you'll never arrive =)

Milady De Winter said...

you may plan in short notice, i agree with that. i just don't go (anymore) for long term plans.

But again, don't you listen to me! i'm all srewed Up!!

Sound Track