Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warning

There comes a time in everyone's life where we feel like this:




But the key to good driving is preparation and trainning:




After weeks of struggle I finally got my drivers license!! And it was easy as hell, much more than I thought.

But I'm not writing this post for you to congratulate me - most of you already did; thank you. I am writing this post because I want to warn you of something.
Remember that post where I put to the vote some possibilities for my car?
Well... if everything goes according to plan... it'll be neither of those.
And my warning is:

"This is how you will be when you see it:"

1 comment:

indigno said...

I was just reading the oldest posts, and I just want to tell you this: "the bird isn't gone yet, and it's a beautiful bird"

I thought you wouldn't see my message if I wrote it in the old post

(I love this show and congrats)

Bye Jack and the rest of you (this bird is gone)

Sound Track