Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Women Up

I'm someone often considered by others as hard to deal with (statements i do NOT stand for).
Today, i challenged myself as a way to move foward. I've officially Womened Up!!
I ignored all my stupid natural instints and went for it! I did speak my mind out loud and, not only it felt good, but i got congratuladed in the end, which it is always good to hear. Now, i just want you to understand i do tell the truth as often as i am asked to but you should know there are some..let's call it hostel situations, in which i don't talk at all...so this particular situation was a huge victory!!



To all women in the world, i appeal to you to Women Up. Truth is, if god did such a great job with his criations, he should have never put women below man and history proves it did happen. Once we started this race a little bit later than we should have, we need to catch up. We need to kick those who diminute us asses really hard!...and guess what, WE CAN SUCCEED!!

Women Up, prove God wrong and most important of all, prove me right! (come on girls, i'm counting on you)

[i'm in a really good mood...]

1 comment:

Calvin said...

Aahah, nice April fools lie =D

Women will never get higher than men's shoulders ;) (maybe because I'm a tall guy) everybody knows that, especially men, women still dream, which is good for you, I think it develops creativity.
But don't forget, don't get loose on your dreams =P

Btw, congratz for your achievement, hope you make many more.

Calvin. (on the 1st of April =P)

Sound Track