Friday, January 23, 2009

Boys, this is the one!!

If you are desperate to get that girl's attention, if you want her to remeber you forever, i have a solution to your problem.
If you keep reading, you'll find the music every girl would love to hear...You MUST sing to her this music...


You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me Ive got no
Soul to tell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get
Away from myself
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that
It brings
You can have my absence of faith, you can have my
Everything
Help me tear down my reason, help me its your sex i
Can smell
Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody
Else
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
Through every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive


This is THE music....You sing it to her, you got her!!




(unless you are really ugly or not interesting at all)

5 comments:

Sin said...

Have that fantasy too, I see lol
Women... how can we blame men for not understanding what we want? Poor creatures lolol

Jack said...

I'm just waiting for someone to try it on. Seriously!! lol

Sin said...

Why don´t you try it Jack, and then share with us the result ;) I bet not every girl goes for that, but they are out there... lol

Olivia said...

Miady, this song has you written all over it! xD (I believe this is the right expression in english..)

*

Milady De Winter said...

I know!...
(i cannot believe you are reading our oldest posts...)

Sound Track