Sunday, January 11, 2009

SUNs - Stand-Up Nights

I came up with this idea, maybe it's a little crazy but it would be fun to try.
So it's like this: we gather around, maybe six, seven friends, we pick a place (we will end up at john's, there's no doubt, but it's nice to say we'll try to think of somewhere else first... who knows maybe we can do it at C.B.) and we do a stand-up comedy show, ourselves. All of us! I know it sounds crazy, maybe it is, but think about it.
We give it 5 or 10 minutes, try to come up with something funny to say (it's ok to bring written stuff from home) and then we have a vote and award who we choose was the best.

How about it? Gimme your thoughts on that.
Oh and I dare our beloved commenter, Sin, to guess what is C.B. =)

Later!

5 comments:

John said...

Stand up good idea

Sin said...

lolol I suppose it´s not Castelo Branco... Have no idea... got me!

John said...

C.B.= Chiken burger
= Chef Bernerd
= Coner's Blackout
= Cinema Baltimore
= City Bank
Just mix it with stars
(I'll give you another hint it isn't any of these)

Sin said...

Your hint has been very helpfull. Thank you so much. I´m starting to believe you enjoy having me here lolol

Jack said...

See, milady, nothing here... Oh, why didn't we bet... =)

Sound Track