Saturday, January 3, 2009

The first one..

Yesterday God talked to uS…
It was our first meeting in 2009…Jack, John and I were just spending some quality time together…
All of the sudden, we had the brilliant idea of eating Dove chocolates, which contained a few words of wisdom.
The first one who God talked to was John “Do not judge others or yourself”…These six words would be a great and changeling resolution for 09…Too bad he is not that kind of guy!!
Jack didn’t get any special message and I totally get why… Got made his good deed when came and rescued Jack from an adultery relationship….(Thank You Lord!!!)...
About me….Oh, what about me…I have the feeling god had a specific plan for me, which I ran way from…Indeed, my messages were all like “Think lovely, act lovely…”…Dude, come on!! I don’t want to be some chick living the “happily ever after” illusion!!....Cause, what would be the point? People die, planes crashes, people get betrayed…It makes no sense trying to be happy in a world that is such a horrible place…HORRIBLE THINGS DO HAPPEN and happiness, in face of all of thatm is not the goal, surviving is!!!
aNYWAY....09 it's going to be a good year because...WE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sin said...

If you let me... I´ll give you a tip. Have you seen 60 seconds? Bet you did. Remember that part when our beloved cage and jolie are in the car and she asks him (not out of the blue) «What do you think is better: having sex or steeling cars?» and he comes out with that wonderfull answer: «Having sex while we are steeling cars»... I guess it applies to your post. Why not trying to be happy while you are trying to survive? They are not exclusive, are they? ;)

Sound Track