Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walking down the road

Almost every day I walk a road that will lead to my rest. During this thirty minutes walk I think about what I've done, what I’m doing and what I'm going to do. Thirty minutes to plan a strategy to life, almost every day.

Repeating myself is part of the process.


So what have I done?


I created a blog, initially to joke about my friend Jack, then to create a novel about Jack, me, Mona Lisa and Lady deWinter. Finally to be a center of chronicle/ experimental writing. I’ve been Vamp45, Joe Black and sir Thomas More


What am I doing now?


I’m managing a chronics type blog, with music, videos and every thing nice, with the help of Jack Skellington and Lady deWinter. With comments from Sin, which I’m really thankful for. I just wish we had some more commenter’s. I’m a pretty bad writer, so are my friends, but we don’t care. I'm John Kramer


What am I going to do?


I’ll continue has before, until all comes to an end, I just hope the end doesn’t come too soon. I'll be your guide

1 comment:

Sin said...

You´re welcome ;) I´ll give you a tip, it worked for me in my other blogs: if you want visitors to come and comment your blog, one way to succeed is to go to other blogs and leave a comment. If they are not very known, they will apreciate the gesture and do the same you did: read and comment. Another way of atractting visitors is to talk about your personal life, juicy details, of course. I´ve done that once and I got so many visitors that one of them knew the ex-boyfriend I was talking about... and then bye bye blog and boy... Anyway, that works. Just don´t use real names ;)

Sound Track