Friday, January 30, 2009

Frost/Nixon

I don't know American History that well, and I had no idea of what went wrong in the Watergate scandal.

But after seeing what I saw in this movie, I have to say I’m astonished of how Nixon handled the interview, and how it all slipped away in the final moments. As for Frost I think we are quite alike (except in my bad looks obviously), we achieve great things without having any desirable quality , he was a famous talk-show host, I’m a blog manager with great viewership ( come on we have more than one viewer, and that’s good enough for me)

About the movie it-self, you better take your fat bottom of the sofa and go see it at a cinema nearby your address, because it is a marvelous film and it is shore to worth every cent you spend on it, so I’ll give it,

€ 15 ticket (including popcorn and drinks) and a 8/10 stars

No comments:

Sound Track