Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Suicide 2- Hope gone, ask "Is it worth it?"

Thanks my friends You were Right, I was asking the wrong question, to the wrong people.

There's a story behind all this, that at least one of you hasn't heard.
I live in a big family, for some it is enormous, in those kinds of families there is a pyramid of of influence. At the top, we have the granny's, next your parents, and your uncles and ants. Then the gran sons have two different pyramids one for the boys and one for the girls.

The oldest grandson leads both pyramids, and has great influence in his younger cousins.
That been explained:
My Older cousin turns to me one day and says "If I had your life, I would commit suicide no questions asked"
It seem Just like a joke, just how I thought it was, but then it started to appear every single year that very sentence, and that leaves a mark no doubt about it.

The thing is: when ever You Feel that you disappointed someone, you keep reminiscing to that very sentence, and every time it seems more and more sweet..

Think... there must be more to it... there is but lets leave it to some other time

Remember "Don't be sad the show must go on"

4 comments:

Sin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Sorry in my behaf to you.
I must have misguied you.
I wrote the first post the "fuck you"
one doe to an exame I failed to succeed in that very day, and i was frustrated.
After frustation comes depression, and that's when I wrote "Suicide"
just asking how is it possible to a doctor to say that thinking about suicide is not normal?
Then came Yours and john's comments that I found verry fascionating that you both tought that I was if those Ideas in mind, and neighther ansewred my question.
That's when I decided to play a bit along ( not like a prank but actualy jonning in my selfdought and life ultimation)
I wrote "Suicide 2" wicht is a true story my cousin did said me that and still renews that idea every time we meet, and every time I realy think of it it is more and more sweet.
But i left some part untold; in my family there is an heritige of bipolaraty, witch means at least one of us (grandsons) will have it too. (I have to confess also that i'm a bit hippocontriac)
And recently my grandfather has become worst, due to hippocontriac thinking I had became worst as well.
Mixing all these things together, forms a person that it isn't me, well it is me, but in an altered forme of state.
To reasure you I'll tell you why I never went through: I want to be Imortal, meaning that I want o forever be remembered, just Like Hitler, Jesus, Einstein, Darwin, and a buntch of others,

Futher more, I would like to say three things:
- I never was mad, or angry at you, there wore just a number of missinterpretations
-Sorry about the speeling
-Don't judge my cousin, he is what he is and I am what I am not because of each other, but by our on fault.

Good wishes,
Jonh Kramer

P.S.:One Question keeps unanswered: If everyone is unhappy why doesn't one happy person eleminates such feeling? (Image in suicide 2)

Sin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Sound Track