Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some sharing

Last year, I've started a new chapter of my life that will, hopefully, end this summer...
As I failed to get into college, I came up with this crasy plan to move to another city for a year..Truth be told, I've regreted such quite a few times.
Today, i've decided to share some of my feelings (yes!i do have feeling, just not in the stupid way most people do) regarding the people i've co-habitated with. Blablabla...Let get this party started!!
Even though i've been in " my personal working hell", I don't know anything about anyone. But I can say I don't like most of the creatures I found there.
About the female creatures, I don't like them..they walk around the halls like it was some kind of runway show!! They are disgusting human beings ( now you are asking..are the even human??I have guess so!.After all, they say stupid things, laugh at stupid jokes, date stupid boys, have awful amateur sex and, besides all that, they actually play hard to get....Iuh!!
About the male creatures..Oh boy! The only reason they make through life is because when the package is pretty, no one cares what is inside!!
However, i was surprised when i realised that it isnt all that bad, there are some people who are lucky i kind of like them..i can name four or five individuals.
Let's start with two girls...They are so innocent, i really think only monsters have the guts to heart them!..iT'S not like i know them in any possible way but, i don't konw, i think they are cool people to say hello to...
The boys are a completely different matter...There are two of them...X and Y..
Individual X and Y are friends, but in a really strange way!! They fight each other over nothing, which is kind of hot..they even get vilont and act like anything else matters...I watch that as men watch a cat's fight!!! My relation with them is completely professional...(well, maybe a little platonic!!..Just kidding around...)

Well...i'm kind of rambling on, right??
Sorry...from now on i promisse to right about thing that actually matter like war and peace...sex and STDs ( sexually transmitted disease)..etc

1 comment:

Sin said...

Please don´t. we can go to the living room and whatch the news. Your dissertations about people and relationships are much funnier. ;) In a month or so you are drinking tea every hour and getting on time every place you go. Join them, but don´t become one of them lol

Sound Track