Sunday, January 4, 2009

WE ARE AWESOME!!

Picking up where the lady left. WE are Awesome!
My Great friends have just posted for the first time (Let's give them a round of applause)
This is great, not just for me but for everyone. Firstly I won't an one-soldier-army anymore (Thank God!!?), and better even it won't be me writing greater number of mistakes, I think the lady has that covered.

The lady wrote a critic, Jack a tale. (This is a preview of what's to come)
She is real arch, And a blasphemist (you were warned), she doesn't accept happiness has end of the road, and good for her never has a lady wrote such thing, ignoring those things girls don't ignore.

Jack Skellinton decided to talk about elephants and mice, just to say "don't test me, I'm no elephant that fears mice". Good for you My friend. (really read this post, before you read the lady's one, you'll love it)

Just to Finish, I may be the last to write in this new year...But I'm the First To Say:

For All, A HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2009!!!!

P.S.: About The picture They are just like Us Awesome!!
P.S.:2 Here is our soundtrack,



Waiting For The World To Change - John Mayer

1 comment:

Sin said...

I´m convinced, you are really awesom :)

Sound Track