Saturday, February 28, 2009

Across the Universe

I present to you one of the best movies ever made. It has some serious flaws, but the texture, the chemistry and the feel of the movie, just really hit me. Forget Mamma Mia, this is what a musical should be like! And it's funny, you can watch it 3 or 4 times you still won't get all the little references to both the 60's and the Beatles.




I've just seen a face,
I can't forget the time or place
That we'd just met, she's just the girl for me
And I want all the world to see we've met

Had it been another day
I might have looked the other way
And I had never been aware
But as it is I dream of her tonight

Falling, yes I am falling
And she keeps calling me back again

I have never known
The likes of this, I've been alone
And I have missed things and kept out of sight
But other girls were never quite like this

Falling, yes I am falling
And she keeps calling me back again


PLEASE watch it!!

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Hmmm seems like a good movie =) the song is cute and I like both of the actors.I'd like to see it! Maybe we can add it to the list x)

*

Jack said...

lol I'm not sure if it's not already on the list :S If we did musicals I'm sure I put this one, cause it's my favourite! :P

I guess we have films to see until we retire...

Sin said...

Sounds great! :) But I don´t remember seeing this on the list! Add it, please! We have lots of time!

Milady De Winter said...

sweet jesus mother of God...

Just ASK HER OUT!!!

Jack said...

lool that is so not working Milady. You've been seeing to much Friends haven't you? That is so... New Yorkish! :P wait until we get there, then we see if that ask her out thing works. Oh and I demand proofs from the opposite sex too!

Just remember I'm lacking a little revenge and it's coming to me how I could do it. BE CAREFUL! :D

Milady De Winter said...

oh oh oh!!
Are you threatening me?

if i were you..i would leave the poor bastard out of this...

(oh yeah..that's right..i know exactly what you're thinking)

Sound Track