Sunday, February 1, 2009

One of those nights...

As I said the other day, we don't like to go to CB without you, Milady. So I didn't want to do that thing I know you wanted me to do, but didn't want to tell me :P
I know your feeling blue today, but don't worry, that's just home sick isn't it? You'll be back soon!

Come on, look at that picture below and tell me, honestly, doesn't it seem like we're there?

John is bringing the big box of popcorn, as he always does. You with your margarita. I am feeling a little sick, maybe something I ate, so I'm a little discolored...
We had fun tonight, talked about life, laughed at some "Friends" scene, sent some of the Daisys of this world to hell...


I hope you like it.
Miss you!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Ohhh I know who you are =D

*

Sound Track