Monday, February 2, 2009

One of those nights... 2

I'm with Jack, going to CB or CC without you isn't the same, there's no one to tell me to fuck of for no apparently reason, or to criticize others besides me.

But the fucking worst part of going there without you is that we end up always calling someone to try to replace you, but they can’t, worst even they gives a eke of a bad time ( talking about some tang-out dogs, who just don’t shut up with their stupid no good for nothing stories).

Bottom of line come back, and while you don’t, please write.

Wishing the best.

From Jonh Kramer

7 comments:

Sin said...

For god all mighty, can´t you be nice to someone withought being mean to others? Why can´t you just say it out loud: «I miss you, you are not replaceable, please come back, it´s not the same withought you». I bet Lady de Winter will love it, but why damage the others? There´s no point! Is there?

John said...

I don't damage people, I just say what comes to my mind.
And there's a point to everything, but only lady and Jack understand.
Wishing best
John Kramer

Sin said...

Fine. Keep up the good work!

Jack said...

If I didn't know any better, I could say you two would end up married...
=)

Anonymous said...

As always,John is right...Sorry Sin, there is DEFINITELY a point...

I apreciate your post, but you shouldn't expose your soft side like that...Anyway, i liked it.

John, thank you for posting..we're cute. isn't amasing how good we look without our face?

Sin, i need to talk to you...If you have a friend (which i know you do) who might be interesting in a very coool boy (which i know she is)..I believe we must do something about it...

(I'll be writing soon...)
Evil kisses...

Sin said...

Waiting for news milady, if it´s not trouble in the way... lol

Sin said...

ohh, and Jack, definetly me and John would never get married, sorry about that, but I believe he feels the same. It would just be hell in earth... too different, not in the «opposite atractions» kind of way...And that must be the first and last thing we agree on.

Sound Track