Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Resolution

No matters how blur things get, after an argument they always change, not for better nor worst, they just change.
Lies don’t last forever, truth always rises in the end (I kind of learn that the hard way). So after love what truth is there to rise? The bad ones we hear, and read all about them but the good ones are underrated so they’re not mentioned, but they do exist, they are:
Bounds

And that’s all folks… because bounds are in everything good. The bound between parents and their sons, between lovers, between friends. But bound still need work and are not auto-sufficient. Bolicks every fucking thing in life is about work (and I’m a lazy one).

Promising to be the last time to write about this subject, and witching all the best;

John Kramer

3 comments:

Sin said...

That´s something I have to agree with you. Everything that is good requires some effort.

John said...

I'm happy you don't always follow through with your word,

Wiching the best,
John Kramer

Sin said...

Well, I´ve thought about it a lot... I remembered my word, but then I saw you in a different light. Maybe, just maybe, you are not as evil as I thought lol
Believe it or not I´m a good person, and I forgive... But don´t push it too hard! I´m just human, not God...

Hoping to continue this nice change... it´s much nicer, you know? Not attacking or defending... just be here.

Sound Track