Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh Girl...

[On sex]
Lewis Kiniski: One person's always disappointed. So far, I've been lucky; it's always been the woman.

After the last post I wrote, there have been some mod changes, and lady wrote one of her own, almost about the same theme.

Love

Noun, verb, loved, loving.

– noun

1.

a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2.

a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

3.

sexual passion or desire.

4.

a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.

5.

(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?

6.

a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.

7.

sexual intercourse; copulation.

There is all this and more to define what ever this is, for deWinter and I this feeling that we’re talking about is just a bunch of lies. Lies… I love lies, Men!! How great it is to lie and get away with it?

There are no words that could describe that wonderful feeling. Don’t believe me ask Dane cock.



If you still belive in love, or something like that, you must be having a heak of a time. Enjoy yourself

1 comment:

Sin said...

You are so fucked up that I feel sorry for you too.
And bye the way, yes, I´m enjoying, thanks a lot. This is my last comment on a post you wrote, cause you just aren´t worth it. Have a good life!

Sound Track