Monday, February 23, 2009

Decisions!!


We all need to make them…it’s something we can’t get away from.
I find interesting the fact that even though we make choices all the time, as we grow older, making them does not get any easier.
I read once that “the first step to getting the things you want out of life is decide what you want.” But that’s the thing…deciding implies taking responsibility for (future) consequences, which I don’t really enjoy. Truth be told, it SUCKS…
I don’t agree with those who thinks politics is the art of postponing decisions until they are no longer relevant, but I see why I fit in this scenario.
There are some people, just like me, however long their experience (not much) or strong intellect (still working on it), are temperamentally incapable of reaching firm decisions. What makes me unhappy with this condition of mine is that indecision and delays are the parents of failure and I don’t want to fail. Therefore, I should have had the courage to make one simple choice that matches me…death!!.. But I guess part of the reason I didn’t is because feeling the pain of who I am (based on my own decisions) makes me feel alive…
That’s why I see myself as someone whose not life worthy. (come on Jack you know I’m right)

Just think about this: why bitting yourself up to make the right decisions when it all comes to and end...

1 comment:

Sin said...

I´m glad you are still here. I guess sometimes you might feel that was the wrong choice, other times you might think you did the right thing. Probably you´ll never know, but that´s good. If you knew all the answers what would you be doing here? We are all looking for answers, that´s our nature, we just look different ways while searching.

«Some men spend their lifes looking at the gutter, I enjoy looking at the sky.»

Sound Track