Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Twisting the world to my likes.

Alfred Pennyworth: A long time ago, I was in Burma, my friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never found anyone who traded with him. One day I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.

Bruce Wayne: Then why steal them?

Alfred Pennyworth: Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I love when all is confusion in the world and somebody tries to set order.

Sometimes you just have to see the world burn, before setting everything into a new order. That’s why Nero set Rome on Fire, to see its beauty flourish and disappear in a single instant. Recreating the beauty afterwards, so that every one witnesses it again.

I love movie that things only fall into place in the end, like the first four of the Saw series and Donnie Darko, as well many more. Because in all those something is burning and reality is recreated every step of the way.

Seeing my world Burn, and flurish

John Kramer





1 comment:

Sin said...

Burn all you dare, just not in front of me. I can´t see it and do nothing.

Sound Track