Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday 13

(No this post is not about the movie, because the movie is sheat)


I’m writing about the day soon to be yesterday.
I’m not a superstitious kind of person, and I don’t believe in fate. So the worries of this day do not apply to me.
But there are people who believe, for those I’m sorry to petty your miserable lives. You have the Wright to believe in whatever you want, and I’m not suppose to judge (but I like to).
This people throw a bit of salt on their back when they have the creeds sitting at the table, this people start walking around saying Latin phrases that I bet they don’t even know the meaning. They run away of back cats and don’t look at broken mirrors, or seven years of bad luck will taunt you. The worst part is when you invite them for a dinner party and there are only thirteen seats or thirteen people (that is a show you must not miss), the jog around doing extravagant things and throw salt over people, a big fucking mess.
Just to finish because yesterday was what it was and today is what it is here is something to glance and wipe one.
Josh Groban “you are loved (don’t give up)



Enjoy,
John Kramer

1 comment:

Sin said...

Hate this music, but thanks for sharing. **

Sound Track